We recently held the first networking event for family support professionals in Hartlepool. Hosted by Changing Futures North East, we welcomed 34 attendees from a wide range of organisations offering support and services to benefit families in Hartlepool. The event was put together to help professionals link up with workers from other services, find out what’s available and promote what they offer locally.
Services represented at the event included:
- Hart Substance Misuse Service
- Step Forward Tees Valley
- Hartlepool Water
- Cleveland Police
- Hartlepool Fire Brigade
- Alice House Hospice
- Hartlepool Borough Council Early Help
- Hartlepool Borough Council Community Connector
- Hartlepool Borough Council Through Care Team
- Hartlepool Borough Council SEND Short Break and Parent Participation
- Hartlepool Borough Council Employment & Training Services
- Hartlepool Borough Council Restorative Justice
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Illegal Money Lending Team
- Kalma Baby Hartlepool
- West View Project
- Healthy Relationships Partnership
We had some really positive feedback from attendees about the range of services who were represented and also some great ideas for how to make the event even better next time.
The next event is taking place on Wednesday October 10th 2018 12:30-1:45. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.